”" Math Formula?

Saturday, October 6, 2007

A MATH PEOM -CIRCLES

Gliding With Ease...


I'm rolling,
Rolling,
With 3-60 degrees,
Going in
circles,
Gliding with ease...


'Cause I'm a
circle,
And I'm round like the sun,
I spin like the wind,
Or a top that's been spun...


I go round and round,
No start and no end,
I can roll on a line,
I can roll on a bend...

Around me's circumference,
My
diameter's across,
I'm the shape of the moon,


Or the ball for lacrosse...


And my diameter is twice my radii,
And to find out my
area,
You just gotta use
Pi...


Yeah, I'm a circle,
And I don't fool around,
I got somewhere to go,
and I'm covering ground...
Yeah, I'm a
circle,
And I've got 3-60 degrees,
Rolling in
circles,
Gliding with ease...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the WORST POEM I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!! ~actually its kinda funny (like Dr. Seuss) and i almost like it so I've decided i was going to use it in my school play about math! :) *A friend* ~L.T.